Wedding Band Dj Details
“We LOVE what we do and it shows!”
– We always make it a night your guests will remember. –
The perfect Wedding Band & DJ for your big day
If you are planning your Wedding Night’s entertainment, You need to consider a Wedding Band and DJ package. The Moogs work in sync with our DJ Bob Graham, who is a professional Wedding DJ. It means that Bob arrives with the band and starts playing almost straight away, keeping your guests entertained before the First Dance, Supper Break and of course after the band into the early morning. A lot of other bands and DJ’s are either members of the band or DJ’s who arrive just before the band finish and often end up playing a lot of the same music again. For example, here is how our packages work out…
The Moogs Wedding Band details…
- Up to 2 and a half hours of back to back hits.
- Male and female singers for a huge variety of songs.
- 1st dance performed live (unless original is preferred).
- We tailor the night on the spot and pick the songs as we go. We appreciate that every wedding is different and we love to get the biggest response.
- We play a great selection of music that caters to all ages and is guaranteed to keep your guests dancing all night.
- As a professional sound engineer, I understand the importance of a suitable volume for the size of room and stage of the evening i.e. we don’t deafen you and ensure a quality show from start to finish.
- The latest in Professional sound & lighting equipment.
- Professional DJ option for seamless changeovers and a continuous party.
- Almost 10 years of experience and the Facebook feedback to prove it!
- Guest singers are welcome, as long as it’s pre-arranged with the bride and groom.
- One band – One wedding – no multiples of this band are ever made available. (something to be aware of!)
- Professional musicians with an incredible track record! (Something Happens, BellX1, The Walls, RTE Concert Orchestra, Juliet Turner to name but a few!)
The Wedding DJ details.
Professional Wedding DJ Service… (Bob Graham)
- Bob is one of the best professional Wedding DJ’s in Ireland and is the perfect compliment to the band.
- He gets the party started while The Moogs are setting up, during the band’s short break and keeps the party going the whole time.
- He’ll contact you directly and discuss any tunes you may especially like and of course, Bob is delighted to take requests on the night.
- Basically, you’re guaranteed absolute quality entertainment the whole night.
Bob Graham Wedding DJ has years of experience DJ’ing at Clubs and Events around Ireland for almost 20 years. He has worked alongside some of the biggest names in Club History and has been rocking the dance floor for all ages and genres.
I meant to email you sooner but it was a mad few days after the wedding and we’re away on honeymoon now.
Thank you so much for last Friday. Between you and the Moogs our guests had an absolute ball. We’ve had so many compliments, there were people up dancing at the end who I rarely see dancing. A few people said it was like a house party in our kitchen, which was perfect. One of our groomsmen cried tears of joy when you played LCD Soundsystem at the end.
We can’t count how many people have told us it was the best music at any wedding they’ve ever been to.
If you would like us to send you on a testimonial or anything like that when we’re back home just let us know.
Thanks a million,
Clare and Peter
We are the wedding band in Ireland with a real difference.
If you’re looking for a band that will make it the most memorable night, one your guests will be talking about for a long time… The Moogs is the band for you.
You’ll be glad you did![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_sidebar orientation=”right” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” disabled=”off” show_border=”on”]